Sunday, February 24, 2013

Purple and green quilt

Still working on my purple and green quilt, hopefully to completed in time for display at the Springwood Quilt show in April. I have now completed 72 four inch blocks, have to make a total of 99 blocks. Recently finished this one - Windmill square (I don't think the photo does it justice.)


Sewed this one this afternoon after work, Cactus pot.




Last week my beautiful mother came and stayed for a few days. We went to Leura to do some shopping and Mum bought me this great little creature.

It is a light in the shape of a tortoise with pieces of glass set in metal, it is like patchwork, very cute.


I had better keep sewing four inch purple and green blocks, I have set myself a deadline of the end of February to have all the blocks sewn.

1 comment:

Every Stitch said...

I'm looking forward to seeing all these blocks together - such pretty c colours and love the fabrics you have chosen!